These custom, neoprene seat covers were designed to give protection to your baby, and let's be honest... They look slick too. Put them on your ride, and save yourself the wear and tear on those expensive seats, trust us, you will be glad you did when it comes time for trade in or resell! Cover them in mud or whatever else you can think of, then simply spray them off with the hose, or don't. They're all-weather proof! They are durable, waterproof, hold color and are designed to take a beating so your seats don't have to. They also provide a little extra cushion, and prevent the slipping and sliding that happens on the leather seats. Additional makes and models are in production as we speak!
- These covers are meant for all Polaris Ranger Full-size models (900/1000) that have a solid backrest and 60/40 split on bottom seats
- This product has (3) total pieces meant for Rangers with a bench-style backrest and a split on the driver and passenger seat cushions
- If your Ranger has a 60/40 split on the backrest, please look for the "Polaris Ranger 60/40 Split" product in our catalog
- These Mudderswag covers allow access under the seats!
- All-weather proof neoprene material (think wetsuit material!)
- Heavy-duty neoprene fabric with water-resistant backing and exterior coating for maximum weather and abrasion protection
- Protects new seats and renews the look of old seats
- Includes bottom and back seat covers
- Elasticized hem and attachment system provides a quick and custom-like fit with triple-stitched seams for maximum durability
- Stretch neoprene foam panels for an improved custom-like fit